Study the healing arts of yoga and qigong with us!
Yoga for Beginners:
Janet Gula, instructor
Learn the basics of a well-rounded beginner yoga practice in this entry level course.
Beginner Yoga is suitable for you, if you are new, out of practice or prefer a gentle class.
Please register one week before the course starts.
Happy, Healthy Hips Course:
January 15 - February 26
This course runs for 6-weeks over a 7-week span to allow for one snow date.
The focus will be on hip openers, standing and seated poses to alleviate tension from the cold weather and from a sedentary lifestyle.
6 weeks $96/person
Mondays @ 6:00-7:15pm.
Register online below.
Yoga for Beginner's course includes:
* Natural breathing and basic alignment in simple postures.
* Slow movements and resting between poses.
* Simple alignment instructions to increase self-awareness.
* Use of props and modify poses.
* Deep relaxation at the end of each class.
There is still space in this course.
Please Register Today!
Qi-Gong for Peace, Ease & Vitality:
George Nager, certified qi-gong instructor
Qigong is a well kept secret to self-healing. And anyone, at any age or level of fitness can enjoy it.
The practice boosts the entire immune system and promotes overall wellness, balance, suppleness. It speeds healing and enhances mindfulness. In this series, you'll learn the Level 1 forms of qigong.
February 1 - March 22
8 week series $120/person
Thursdays @ 6pm and Saturdays @ 8:00-9:00am.
NO experience needed!
* Qi-gong is done standing, but can be done in a chair. No special clothes needed.
* The practice is gentle and anyone of any age or level of fitness can enjoy qigong.
* The movements are slow and meditative.
* There is NO stress on the body or the joints.
* Perfect exercise for seniors or anyone with limited mobilty/stiffness/stress/tension.
* Guaranteed to leave you feeling serene, peaceful and calm.