Study healing yoga, meditation and qigong with us. You'll feel healthier and happier.
2020 COURSE SCHEDULE:
COMMUNITY MEDITATION CLASSES - ONLINE
Everyone is welcome! No experience necessary!
Community meditation classes are for new and experienced practitioners, alike.
Each week, I'll lead a unique channelled meditation that combines guided imagery, visualization, breath techniques and subtle body awareness practices - accented with crystal bowl music. Go deep into the heart of meditation where you'll access peace, stillness, beauty and cultivate spiritual resiliancy. Meditation will help you get grounded, regain balance, reconnect to yourself, your community and to Spirit. These unique practices and tools will allow you to handle social distancing, isolation and keep your stress at bay. We'll allso make prayers and blessing for world healing!
Please select a donation amount from the menu below. You will receive a zoom link in the receipt. Make sure to keep that link to access the meditation classes. Thank You!
Gentle Yoga for Beginners: This course has moved ONLINE.
Mondays, March 30 - May 4 from 6:00-7:15pm
Lynne Ann Paterson
Everyone is welcome to participate. Use your class card OR purchase a single class. Please visit our class schedule page to register.
In these classes, I'll lead a gentle practice of reclined, seated and standing twists, ending with a restorative pose and savasana. Twists are designed to balance and energize body, mind and spirit.
* Natural breathing and inward focus.
* Mindful movement and the transition between restorative poses.
* Simple alignment to help your body fully relax.
* Use of props and modification of poses to accommodate your level of flexability.
* Deep relaxation in every restorative pose.
* Level 1 Practice
* Gentle, slow, healing movements done standing (or seated in a chair, if desired.
* To coordinate movement with your breath.
* The nine breath practice.
* Brief meditation each week.
Qi-Gong is perfect for seniors, anyone wth limited mobility, or recovering from injury. It willl eave you feeling peaceful, serene and calm.
Click here to send us an email.