Study the healing arts of yoga, meditation and qigong with us, and feel much healthier this year!
Yoga for Beginners:
janet Gula, Instructor
Learn the basics of a well-rounded beginner yoga practice in this entry level course. Beginner Yoga is suitable for you, if you are new, out of practice or prefer a gentle class.
Healthy, Happy Hips Course
January 15 - February 26
Mondays @ 6:00-7:15pm
Six weeks for $96/person
Yoga for Beginners courses include:
* Natural breathing and basic alignment in simple postures.
* Slow movements and resting between poses.
* Simple alignment instructions to increase self-awareness.
* Use of props and modify poses.
* Deep relaxation at the end of each class.
Please register at least one week before the course starts.
Qigong for Peace & Healing:
George Nager, certified Qigong Instructor
Qigong is a well kept secret to self healing. Anyone, at any age or level of fitness can safely practice. Qigong boosts the entire immune system and promotes overall wellness, balance and suppleness. It speeds healing and enhances mindfulness. In this series, you'll learn the Level 1 forms.
February 1 - March 22
8 weeks for $120/person
Thursdays @ 6pm OR Saturdays @ 8am.
No experience needed. You can wear your street clothes.
* Qigong Is done standing, and can be done sieated in a chair.
* The practice is gentle the the movements are slow and meditative.
* No stress is put on the joints.
* Is perfect for seniors or anyone wth limetd mobility/stiffness/tension.
* Guaranteed to leave you feeling peaceful, serene and calm.
Participants must register in advance for all courses. A minimum of six students are needed to run a course. Courses are non-refundable, non-tranferable and may not be shared with others.
Please see our policy page.
Drop-ins are discouraged, because courses progress sequentially week to week.
Please contact us prior to course start date for special permission to drop-in to any course.
Questions? Contact us.