Study healing yoga, meditation and qigong with us. You'll feel healthier and happier.
2020 COURSE SCHEDULE:
Lynne Ann Paterson and George Nager
January 9 - February 27
Thursdays @ 6:00-8:00pm
Course (8 weeks): $200/person
Discuss and explore the arts of contemplation, intention, prayer, breath, focus and observation as vital aspects of a Universal Meditation practice. Each week, we'll introduce a specific technique to help you become more conscious of the contents of your body and mind, and how you can harness your energy and awareness to cultivate Awakened Consciousness. As the course progresses, we'll shift our awareness from the physical body and the five senses to the subtle energy body and energy centers (chakras). We'll help you define and navigate your way through your inner landscape, lead you into refined states of awareness where you'll access the deeper realms of existance and connect to the universal wisdom that lives within you.
"Humans are made of energy and awareness." ~ Deepak Chopra
When we skillfully unite the two main aspects of human design (energy & awareness) into One cohesive experience, our life will unfold in surprising and magical ways - ways that bring more peace, calm, love and joy into our day-to-day experience of being human.
Yoga for Beginners Course:
Lynne Ann Paterson, ERYT-500, certified yoga instructor
* Natural breathing and basic alignment in simple postures.
* Mindful movement and the transition between poses.
* Simple alignment instructions to increase self-awareness of body, mind and breath.
* Use of props and modification of poses to accommodate your body and create more ease.
* Deep relaxation in every restorative pose.
February 3 - March 30 (one snow date included)
Mondays at 6:00-7:15pm
* Level 1 Practice
* Gentle, slow, healing movements done standing (or seated in a chair, if desired.
* To coordinate movement with your breath.
* The nine breath practice.
* Brief meditation each week.
Qi-Gong is perfect for seniors, anyone wth limited mobility, or recovering from injury. It willl eave you feeling peaceful, serene and calm.
Click here and send us an email.